- 1 1/2 bags of any shortbread cookie
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- Big box instant banana or vanilla pudding
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz or small container of cool whip, room temperature
In a tall bowl beat the cream cheese until it is smooth and creamy. Add in your two cups of milk and watch out! When you turn that mixer on sometimes that milk likes to come up and splash you! Mix the milk into the cream cheese and then add your jello. When it is smooth, add in the sweetened condensed milk. I like to hand mix the cool whip in, but you are more than welcome to dump it in the bowl and mix with the mixer. Either way you want to make sure that the cool whip is completely mixed into your cream cheese mixture. If you don't mix it all together you will end up with a mouth full of cool whip or cream cheese mixture. After they are blended nicely grab a large baking pan. I use a 2 quart pan. Line the bottom of the pan with the shortbread cookies.
This desert is so good and easy to make! I hope you enjoy it!