Thursday, January 19, 2012

Homemade White BBQ Sauce - Thursday's Tip

I have a new love! White BBQ sauce! Heaven, super yummy, amazing! I recently went to a local BBQ restaurant and there I discovered white sauce! I came home determined to make my own version. The one at the restaurant was very good, but had a lot of vinegar. Here is my version of how to make white BBQ sauce. Enjoy!


White BBQ Sauce:

3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/8 cup water
1/8 cup white vinegar
1 tsp. lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon creole mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 garlic cloves, minced

This is the hardest part.....ready.....focus......mix it all together in a bowl. That is it! I made BBQ nachos and we used this over the top! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! I will post that recipe later. 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment